Quick weekly news:submitted by Kononenko_Ivan to GoodCrypto [link] [comments]
- The Central Bank of the Bahamas has officially launched its national digital currency, the sand dollar
- PayPal will be offering trading and transaction of bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether and litecoin in the next few weeks
Also, be sure to check out top altcoin gainers and losers of the week
PayPal will be offering trading and transaction of bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether and litecoin in the next few weeks to its 346 million customers and 26 million merchants through a partnership with Paxos Trust Company, although for some users, the features are already available. The New York State Department of Financial Services (DFS) has granted the first “conditional BitLicense” to PayPal, a regulatory arrangement where interested companies can operate in the state’s “virtual currency marketplace” by working with already chartered firms. “DFS will continue to encourage and support financial service providers to operate, grow, remain and expand in New York and work with innovators to enable them to germinate and test their ideas,” the watchdog said. Many in the industry see this as a year-defining event that could rapidly expand crypto’s pool of potential users. Others take umbrage that the payments firm will not initially allow users to transfer crypto outside of the PayPal network. “You own the cryptocurrency you buy on PayPal but will not be provided with a private key,” the company wrote in a help post.
The Central Bank of the Bahamas has officially launched its national digital currency, the sand dollar, an attempt to reduce the friction of bringing financial services to its dispersed, and often underbanked, population. This marks the first official deployment of a central bank digital currency (CBDC), which will be rolled out initially to private-sector banks and credit unions. Personal wallets are secured with multi-factor authentication security and will be mobile-based, servicing the 90% of the population with smartphones. The sand dollar is backed 1:1 to the Bahamian dollar (BSD), which, in turn, is pegged to the U.S. dollar.
We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our private club for October 22–28.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
Main market events for October 22–28, 2018
1) Bakkt will be launched on December 12 if the regulators grant the permission.
2) Internal sources of the CBOE exchange claim that approval of Bitcoin ETF is inevitable. According to the SEC, VanEck, SolidX and CBOE resolved all the issues and it is only a matter of time before the new asset class is approved.
3) The Department of Financial Services (DFS) of New York has permitted Coinbase to develop Custody. The Bank of Japan admits that the bank may lose a lot of influence due to emergence of cryptocurrencies. $500m worth of USDT have been destroyed (burned) by Tether.
4) The Central Election Commission of Russia supported the initiative of the Party of Growth to run elections in Russia on blockchain, which would prevent doctoring of the results.
5) In June 2019, the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) will start publishing its standards for international regulation of cryptocurrencies.
6) The British audit and consulting company Ernst & Young (EY) conducted a study on the efficiency of 110 ICO projects: only 1 out of 10 tokens managed to bring profit to their owners.
7) Constantinople — the hard fork of Ethereum network — is delayed until the beginning of 2019. The developers made this decision after discovering several bugs when launching the update in the test network.
8) Visa will launch a digital identification system on the B2B Connect blockchain in early 2019. The system would tokenize private information that ensures secure international transactions.
9) The Swiss online bank Swissquote now enables purchasing ICO tokens. You can buy them through an online bank account. Acquired tokens will be stored in a special wallet.
10) HTC has presented the first iteration of the blockchain smartphone Exodus 1 in Berlin. The smartphone is expected to go on sale in 34 countries this December. The device will cost 0.15 BTC or 4.78 ETH.
11) Blockchain platform for distributing video content TaTaTu, which raised $585 million during the ICO, signed an agreement with Johnny Depp. The actor’s film company Infinitum Nihil would produce movies and digital content for TaTaTu.
12) Chairman of the State Duma Committee on the Financial Market Anatoly Aksakov explained that absence of the concepts of “mining” and “bitcoin” in the draft law “On digital financial assets” hints to a “sad” future for cryptocurrencies.
13) The Japan Association of Virtual Currency Exchanges (JVCEA) received the right to self-regulation from the country’s main regulator, the Japan Financial Services Agency (FSA).
14) The Taiwan Financial Supervision Commission will simplify the procedure for launching ICOs in the country and fully legalize them.
15) Tether Limited burned 500 million USDT tokens. The company once again noted that any USDT owner could redeem their tokens with real US dollars that secure the cryptocurrency.
16) The branch of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission in Shenzhen decreed that the ownership of bitcoins in China should be considered legal.
17) The Ministry of Finance prohibited the British Royal Mint to issue the Royal Mint Gold (RMG) cryptocurrency, backed by gold.
18) Ripple published a financial report for the third quarter of 2018: sales of XRP tokens increased more than twofold and generated revenue of $163.33 million.
19) While the major stock indexes collapsed, Bitcoin continued to stand its ground. This refutes the widespread claims that the price of Bitcoin correlates with traditional finances. It’s worth noting that the current collapse of the US stock market is one of the biggest in recent years. The fall in the Nasdaq technology index, which dropped by 4.43% over the day, was especially disheartening. This is the biggest fall since August 2011.
20) The number of Google search requests for the word “Bitcoin” decreased by 93% compared to last December. This is quite natural, because back then the price of Bitcoin reached its peak.
2. Market analysis from club experts for October 22–28, 2018
The last week was hardly surprising for crypto traders and investors. Volatility, pumps/dumps, despair and enthusiasm — all the usual stuff.
Compared to the stock market though, the waves of the crypto market begin to look pale sometimes. The total capitalization remained in the $208–211 billion corridor for the entire week, despite the worries.
Trading volumes were also fairly stable: $9–11 billion. BTC dominated the market at 54% without deviations, although the Altcoins performed very good.
In the end of the week, the price for 1 BTC remained the same: $6480 on Monday and Sunday, though it fluctuated between $6380 and $6540 ($6478 at the time of the report) during the week.
However, the last week showed a strong growth of a number of coins, despite the price of BTC, and many coins skyrocketed from the levels below TOP100 CMC. Last week the stock market experienced a rather sharp fall, and according to reports, a number of stocks have incomparably higher volatility than many coins from TOP100.
The general sentiment makes it clear that cryptographic market is gaining increasingly more attention of institutional traders and very soon trading instruments will be available through a single terminal in any market.
In the meantime, the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are gaining momentum in the world, and that’s great! Though some cypherpunks are not happy about this!
3. Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in the period of October 22–28, 2018
4. TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for October 22–28, 2018 (including portfolio updates) The fastest growing portfolio coins: IOTeX + 50% (), Neblio NEBL + 40% (), Decred DCR + 15% (listing on Binance). The worst performing coin is Mysterium MYST -28% — correction of the growth during the last week.
Want to be the first to receive news, updates from analysts and trade signals? Join @gitsupport channel and start earning with us!
Yesterday, the New York Office of the Attorney General released a scathing report against thirteen cryptocurrency exchanges. After the release of the report, the New York State Attorney General (NY AG) referred three exchanges – Binance, Kraken, and Gate.io – to the New York Department of Financial Services to investigate a possible violation of New York regulatory law. The New York DFS further confirms it “has granted licenses to bitFlyer USA, Coinbase Inc., XRP II and Circle Internet Financial, and charters to Gemini Trust Company and itBit Trust Company ... Binance cryptocurrency exchange - We operate the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume It’s another dark moment for the cryptocurrency community. After years of strong security measures, the leading cryptocurrency exchange, Binance has been hacked. The Binance hack saw $42 million in BTC siphoned out of the exchange. Since the attack, the exchange has established that 7,000 BTCs are missing from a hot wallet it manages. <br>Support multiple trading pairs to trade other coins to BUSD. Ripple kaufen The USD-backed stable coin is directly tied to the United States Dollar on a 1:1 basis and provides users with the chance to digitize their money. Uniswap-Gebühren weiterhin “attraktiv” – trotz fallendem UNI-Preis. Zhao scheint allerdings optimistisch in Bezug auf den US-Ableger zu sein. Bisher hat die Börse ... Binance cryptocurrency exchange - We operate the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume ... with the DFS’s approval, New York State-chartered Paxos will be able to provide trading and custodial services to PayPal to allow the fintech giant’s 346 million customers to buy, sell and hold cryptocurrency. Four DFS-approved digital assets will be ... Die New Yorker Finanzaufsichtsbehörde hat einen Plan vorgeschlagen, der Krypto-Firmen dabei helfen soll, korrekte Lizenzen zu erhalten. Derzeit müssen Krypto-Unternehmen, die in New York tätig sind, im Besitz einer BitLizenz sein, um Kryptowährungen empfangen, speichern, ausgeben oder senden zu können. NYDFS schlägt eine bedingte Lizenz ... According to a recent announcement by one of the world’s largest crypto exchanges, Binance, its USD-backed stablecoin was just approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services. One of the world’s largest crypto exchanges by trading volume, Binance, has been making headlines on a regular basis for the last three years. The New York State Department of financial services (DFS), the Bitlicense regulator, has published a Greenlist comprising 10 cryptocurrencies for custody and eight cryptocurrencies for listing ... One of the world’s largest crypto exchanges by trading volume, Binance, has been making headlines on a regular basis for the last three years. The exchange is being the topic of countless reports once again today, January 6th, after its recent announcement that its stablecoin was just approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services ().
[index]          
According to Reuters, the financial company Paxos Trust Company, regulated by the New York City Department of Financial Services (NYDFS), announced the launch of the PAX Gold cryptocurrency backed ... However, Binance.US is allowing a new trustworthy USA resident option for turning fiat USD aka dollars into Bitcoin, Ethereum, and several other cryptocurrencies including Binance's BNB token ... How to Copy and Paste Ads and MAKE $100 $500 DAILY! (Step by Step Training) - Duration: 20:18. Dan Froelke's Channel Recommended for you #Bitcoin officially rejected at resistance!! 40 $BTC moved from wallet dormant since 2009. Research suggests it was NOT Satoshi’s wallet! Hidden golden cross... In this video i show how to transfer Bitcoin from QuadrigaCX to Binance, and then Use that Bitcoin to buy some Tronix! Sign up here for Binance : https://www... Molly from Cointelegraph and I discuss some of the latest news in Bitcoin and crypto, including Binance and Coinbase. Subscribe to Cointelegraph: https://goo.gl/JhmfdU Free Cryptocurrency Course ... The above link is to the stolen Bitcoin coming from Binance Bitcoin hot wallet that according to Binance holds 2% of their total Bitcoin holdings. Currently, deposits and withdrawals are on hold ... Here you can buy Cryptocurrencies: https://www.coinbase.com/join/5935a70d05fcbc0a980a2643 Here you can buy Most of the cryptocurrencies: https://www.binance.... Join CryptoBobby, CryptoLove, CryptoBud & myself @ The NAC3 Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference in New York https://nac3.io Visit Etherdelta here: https://etherd... Here you can buy Cryptocurrencies: https://www.coinbase.com/join/5935a70d05fcbc0a980a2643 Here you can buy Most of the cryptocurrencies: https://www.binance....